Paideiamom

Always Another Book in the TBR

Love to read, but I love to also just buy. Sometimes I think my hobby is buying more than reading.
This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost I listened to the audio version. Tavia Gilbert is brilliant as always.
She "is" Cat," she breathes Cat. But you can tell when it goes from speaker to speaker which when you have this many vampires/ghouls/voodoo queens is a good thing.

I love the series. I love Cat and Bones. I love the platoon-size cast of characters. But even I am tiring of it a bit.

There is not much I can say. If you have read the four before it, you know what to expect. Undead v. Undead, Vampires for the WIN! Peace is reigning in the Undead universe!!!!! Cue the confetti, let the baton twirlers loose, have the marching band strike up God Bless... well, never mind. We are talking the undead.

If you haven't read the four before it, go back to the beginning and start there. While this book "can" be a stand alone, it is much richer with the world already in place in your mind, characters firmly cast.

I would love to see a series of books about Marie, though. She is one kick-butt queen.