Paideiamom

Always Another Book in the TBR

Love to read, but I love to also just buy. Sometimes I think my hobby is buying more than reading.
Unmasking Kelsey - Kay Hooper I am a big Kay Hooper fan. While perusing the "shelves" via Overdrive of the Free Library of Philadelphia, I stumbled upon this book. The "cover " shown was very reminiscent of the Bishop series, a series that I have enjoyed for the most part. I have really been wanting more in that series. Seeing this book, I thought it might be part of a new Bishop-type series.
I got it, read it, and was very disappointed by it. Little depth, not much plot. Situations are presented, dealt with. Emotions are presented, dealt with. Entire ways of life are changed due to insta-love.

It felt like a short story, and it was only about 250 quick pages in e-format. Came on GR and saw the Gr cover I realized I had read a Loveswept, not that there is anything wrong with that. Now that I know it was originally a Loveswept, it
makes sense. For a category book it was fine; for a Bishop story, not even close.

But I think I will cancel my hold on another in this series.